Christine Wood, M.D., F.A.A.P., grew up in Michigan, and completed medical school at the University of Michigan. She did her pediatric residency and did Chief Residency at Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles. She and her husband, who is a general contractor/developer, have a son in college, Warren. She is a certified lactation educator.
Our resident nutrition expert, Dr. Wood published a book entitled How to Get Kids to Eat Great & Love It! which is available for purchase in the office. She is available for nutrition consults for everything from overweight kids to picky eaters. See her websites, KidsEatGreat and My Kids Doctor Visit. And LIKE and visit her Facebook page and follow her on Twitter and find information on healthy nutrition and activities. Her outside activities include tennis, Pilates, traveling and speaking on nutrition issues to families, schools and health professionals.
- Co-Chair of the local San Diego County Childhood Obesity Initiative
- Advisory Committee for the local Chapter 3 American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics Institute for Healthy Weight Steering Committee
- Co-Medical Liaison for the local San Diego IAEDP (International Association of Eating Disorders Professionals)
- Board Member for Cardiovascular Disease Foundation
Procedures/Specialties: Nutrition (overweight, eating disorders, picky eating), Lactation
NOT ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Curriculum Vitae (PDF Format)