Natalie McNally, P.N.P., was born and raised in San Diego, spending most of her childhood right here in North County of San Diego. She attended the University of California, Los Angeles, where she played collegiate volleyball and earned her Bachelors degree in physiology. She then moved back to San Diego and completed the nursing program at University of San Diego. She gained experience working as an emergency room nurse for three and a half years, while attending USD and earned her Masters in Nursing and her degree as a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP).
Natalie has also trained to be a Certified Asthma Educator and is available to help manage our asthmatics with more detailed services. She is trained to do many of the following services:
- Evaluate and manage medications for asthmatics, for new, acute and chronic patients according to the latest guidelines set by the American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology
- Create an asthma action plan for your child
- Teach inhaler, nebulizer and peak flow techniques with hands-on training
- In-office spirometry (lung function) testing to monitor patients
- Do regularly scheduled follow-up asthma management to work on maintaining asthma patients on optimal medication programs
- Counsel families on environmental triggers and order testing for allergies and review the results
Natalie lives in Solana Beach with her husband Paul who is also a Nurse Practitioner. They were blessed with their first child, Ruby, in 2013 and have been loving the adventure of parenthood. In Natalie’s free time she enjoys running, cycling, swimming, hiking and yoga; but most of all, spending quality time with her family.
Curriculum Vitae (PDF Format)